Go to content Go to search about Danish Defence website Go to right bar

Content area

 
 
Danish Defence Estates and Infrastructure Organisation

Danish Defence Estates and Infrastructure Organisation 

The objective of the Danish Defence Estates and Infrastructure Organisation (FBE) is to support the operational units of the Armed Forces, so that they can stay focused on their military tasks. It is FBE's responsibility to ensure that day-to-day activities run smoothly. Service is a key concern for FBE's activities and personnel.

FBE ensures that premises are cleaned, lawns are cut and canteen meals are served, as well as many other practical tasks required to run an Armed Forces facility.

FBE plans, designs and performs construction, engineering and maintenance tasks for the Armed Forces. This always takes place in close dialogue with the customers under other authorities within the Armed Forces.

FBE all over Denmark
FBE is present at army barracks, air bases and naval bases all over Denmark.

FBE is the local supporting unit that handles all of the practical tasks at barracks, air bases and naval bases.

Large and diverse organisation
FBE has a staff of around 1,900 people. They include architects, engineers, lawyers and forestry experts, as well as cleaning and canteen personnel, etc.

80% of the personnel are employed in civilian positions and the remaining 20% hold military positions.
Last updated 2013-12-13 - 12:32

Contact

Danish Defence Estates and Infrastructure Organisation
Arsenalvej 55
9800 Hjørring

Phone: +45 7267 1111
E-mail: fbe@mil.dk