The vision of the Defence.
- We must excel in what we do.
- The Armed Forces must serve Denmark as an appropriate and flexible military resource.
- The Armed Forces must be a sought-after partner for strategic alliance and coalition partners.
- The Armed Forces must be a visible and integral part of Denmark’s total defence.
- Decisions to deploy resources must be made prudently and serve the overall interests of Denmark.
- Must be an open, innovative and dynamic organisation.
- Must go foremost in developing the public sector.
- Must be an attractive workplace, able to attract, inspire, challenge and develop talented employees.
- Accept its obligations as a workplace with a social responsibility for looking after its employees.
- Employees must demonstrate initiative and responsibility, and generally act within the collective framework of the organisation.
- Those entrusted with leadership responsibilities must demonstrate appropriate courage, be prepared to pioneer change, communicate clearly and create solutions.
2016-05-23 - 11:56